Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas morn

So the big Christmas present this year was .........

(last year was a trampoline, next year will be a maid for me)

and other than a christmas orange........



introducing Pozole aka Po


(for people not in the exclusive Spanish club, Pozole is kind of traditional mexican soup that is the around the same color as Po's hair)

endearing pseudonyms include: poski, stink, po-licious, posker, po bo and po diddy

She's a bitch but we love her already. As an 8 month old beagle/retriever she confuses herself mostly, daily pondering which breed she is going to manifest--sleep like a beagle or run like a retriever, talk about bi-polar.








MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!--we send our love and best holiday wishes (and maybe next year we'll even send a card)

11 comments:

Nicole said...

What a gorgeous dog! I love it! I bet that is so fun for the girls (and for you). What is her(?) name? What a cool Christmas present! I must admit I WAS going to call you... but then I was worried about interrupting! I will call you maybe today! or tomorrow... haha. you will just have to wait and see!

Nicole said...

oh duh. the dog is po. cute!

Amy said...

Has she grown? She looks bigger!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun !!
I like seeing you guys including Po! I like seeing you by the Christmas tree! I can even feel hugs with your Merry CHristmas wish

Fun !!
Fun !!
Fun !!
Hugs for you -
SCSC

Grant Skousen said...

What a wonderful Christmas. I bet the girls are thrilled.

chattypatra said...

Ooooh, I want a dog too! Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas day. Thanks for posting the pictures; everyone looks adorable.

leslie said...

oh yay, pics of po!!! gorgeous dog.... i can see why you couldn't resist! the girls look so happy! love the bottom pic of the three of you. christmas smiles are the best. love you.

katharine said...

whoa, big step there. i thought you were keeping it to 2 kiddos for now. how brave of you to take on a puppy. beautiful choice :)

Anonymous said...

It fits... every proper Texan family, especially a Texas lawyer needs to have a huntin' dog. I was hoping Tom would get into golf so he could take me to all the fancy high dollar Golf Clubs that I'm sure the company has access to when I come visit (why do you think we've been holding out on our visits), but clearly a golfing dog doesn't fit the profile. Oh well... Sounds like a VERY successful Christmas at your house. The pictures are awesome... we love to see the girls! Our love to all our Texan family!

Claire Stowell said...

Hey Sarah,

Elyse is dying to come over and see your puppy!!!! Fun Christmas for you! THat is all that Elyse wanted this year was some sort of fluffy pet!

Claire Stowell

skousenmom said...

Great dog! Bet you didn't know it was going to be like having another child, but at least it doesn't take as long for them to grow up! Their teenage years are a bit easier than humans, but I guess I'm jumping way ahead here! Loved the pictures! There's nothing better than getting a dog for Christmas for the kids. It's one of our kids most favorite memories. Thanks for sharing! Aunt Michelle